Are you considering installing a spy app? You need to consider a few things before installing one.
There are a lot of reasons to install a spy app; a few of these reasons are:
- To monitor your kid’s phone activities.
- To keep your children safe online.
- To track a family member’s location.
- To clear suspicions by remotely checking your partner’s phone; if he or she is cheating.
Spy apps allow you to remotely monitor or check call logs, messages, browsing history, and your target’s location. But which spy app you should install when there are several options to choose from?
Here is a list of factors to consider when choosing and installing a spy app:\
Every spy apps have its unique features; so, choose an app that gives you what your spying needs.
Here are the basic tools that every spy app should have:
- Monitor social media movements, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Ticktock, and more
- Enables message monitoring
- Enables call log checking
- Enables browsing history tracking
- Location tracking
Here are a few features to look at and worth paying for:
- Recovering deleted messages
- Remote blocking of contacts, apps, and websites
- Remote screen recording
- Stealth mode
- Remote access to GPS, photos, videos, and more.
- Recording of incoming and outgoing calls
There are other features that can go deep into spying, such as rooting and jailbreak, but that’s a different story.
If you think you can’t go review all spy apps, this app review will help you even more.
Before choosing and buying a spy app service, you need to check the app’s system and your phone’s compatibility. Will the spy app you have in mind perform well on your phone? What are the app’s technical requirements? Can it be installed on an Android phone with a lower OS or higher OS? Will it perform well on iPhone?
Check the technical requirements before paying for the service.
Most spy apps are purchased with a one-time payment or with a subscription. And for advanced tools, most of these are quite more expensive than the basic packages. So, how much are you willing to spend on a spy app?
- Good ratings
Always choose an app with good customer ratings, especially when you are installing spyware on another phone. There are spy apps that are intended to gather your and your target’s information. So, make sure to review the app you are planning to install. Do not compromise your safety for a free but bogus spy app.
- Check your local law about spy apps
Generally, remote installation of a spy app on someone’s phone is illegal. However, there are exemptions. These exemptions include;
- Monitoring your child’s phone activities
- Tracking your child’s locations
- Spying on your partner’s affairs for possible cheating.
Yet, it is still essential to check your local or state law about spy apps since it breaches privacy rights.
There are several ways to spy on someone, but using a spy app is efficient. However, before installing the app, review it first. And see if it is worth paying for.